I provide my services as a Notary to individuals, companies and law firms. I can assist with most documents for use abroad. Typically, these may well fall into one or some of the following categories:
- Powers of Attorney to buy or sell property.
- Certified copy passports and other documents, e.g. when applying for a job or residence abroad.
- Affidavits and Statutory Declarations.
- Applications to marry abroad.
- Consent for child to travel abroad with lone parent.
- Sponsoring relatives from abroad.
- Adoption papers and verifications.
- Certified translations.
- Obtaining an apostille or legislation as necessary.
I am familiar with the often lengthy documentation required when individuals seek to work overseas.
- Certification of execution of company/corporate Powers of Attorney.
- Notarising Certificates of Incorporation or Memorandum of Association and Articles for the company.
- Notarising Certificates of Good Standing.
- Certification of Identity of Director, Secretary, or other company officers.
- Certifying the execution of commercial contracts for use overseas.
- Providing certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, reports and other company documents.
- Bills of Exchange – noting for non-acceptance and / or non-payment.